Welcome to The Woodlands Stars Web Page.
Directions - From Conroe (I-45 South):
- From I-45 South, take the Tamina Rd./Research Forest Dr. Exit (Exit 77).
- At the light,
take a right onto Reaseach Forest Dr.
- Go to Grogans Mill Rd. and take a left on Grogans Mill Rd.
- Once on Grogans Mill Rd., stay
in the left-hand lane and look for Lake Robbins Dr. (there is a STOP sign at this intersection).
- Turn left on Lake Robbins Dr. and
get in the right-hand lane for an immediate right turn.
- When you turn, in take the right-hand entrance to the parking lot and you
will see the South County Community Center on the right directly ahead of you (The Woodlands Library is on the left).
From Houston (I-45 North):
- From I-45, take the Woodlands Parkway Exit (Exit 76B). Note that this exit is from the right-hand
- At the first light (Woodloch Forest Dr.), you need to be in the right-hand lane to turn right onto Woodloch Rorest Dr.
- Go to
Lake Robbins Dr. (there is a red light and you will need to be in the left-hand lane).
- Take a left on Lake Robbins Drive.
- When you
pass the Cynthia Woods Pavilion (on the left), you need to be in the left-hand lane to make a left into the South County Community
Center parking lot.
- When you turn in, take the right-hand entrance to the parking lot and you will see the South County Community
Center on the right ahead of you (The Woodlands Library is on the left).
Copyright (C) 2014 The Woodlands Stars Square Dance Club - All rights reserved.
A Texas Tradition since 1980
The Woodlands Stars Square Dance Club
Single visitors are welcome
The Woodlands Stars Square Dance Club meets most Friday nights at:
Regular (Squares-Only) dances usually start at 7:30 and run
until about 9:30pm.
When Rounds are available, Early Round are from 7:00-7:30pm, then Squares with one round between tips until
Please check our Schedule page for details.
BEGINNING JULY 9th, 2021
WE ARE FINALLY ABLE TO DANCE AGAIN!!!